Zoom Teeth Whitening in Orlando
Have you been dreaming of a white and beautiful smile? Well, guess what? You can turn your dreams into a reality with the Zoom! Chairside Whitening System. It is finally time to toss all those whitening strips and trays into the garbage because you won’t need them again.
Why Use Zoom! Teeth Whitening System?
Wondering why your smile lacks luster and shine? Your lifestyle habits and the aging process is to blame. For example, drinking coffee or smoking daily can stain your teeth over time.
Your smile is one of your most important features. It catches the attention of those around you. A bright smile allows you to feel more confident and will make a positive first impression.
Are you interested in teeth whitening in Orlando? Contact our dental office today to schedule your appointment for teeth whitening near you. Our dentist would be happy to help you for teeth whitening near you.
What is the Zoom! Teeth Whitening Procedure Like?
This is a straightforward and safe dental procedure. You will be required to wear protective eyewear during your procedure. Your lips and gums are also covered so that only your teeth are exposed.
Your dental staff member will apply Zoom! Whitening Gel on your teeth. To activate the gel, the Zoom light! is applied for gentle teeth penetration.
The Zoom! Teeth Whitening Procedure Follow These Steps:
1. Your dentist will examine your teeth and gums. If your gums are healthy enough for bleaching his staff will schedule you for step #2.
2. At this time your dental staff will prepare for the procedure by isolating your lips and gums.
3. Your dental staff will then apply the Zoom! whitening gel onto your teeth. The Zoom! whitening gel contains specially formulated, pH balanced hydrogen peroxide.
4. Your dental staff will apply a low-heat light to your teeth to activate the Zoom! whitening gel. During this time, the hydrogen peroxide contained in the Zoom! whitening gel weakens stained molecules so that oxygen can enter your tooth enamel and whiten your teeth.
5. Your dental staff will then repeat the gel application twice more for the full whitening effect.
How Long Do Results Last?
After Zoom! your teeth will dazzle like never before. To maintain your results, follow the simple post whitening care instructions provided by your dentist. Also, be sure to brush and floss your teeth twice per day.
What Will You Experience During Zoom! Teeth Whitening?
During the procedure, you can sit back and relax. Feel free to watch television or listen to music. If you have anxiety or a strong gag reflex it is best to discuss this with your dentist before proceeding. You might experience slight sensitivity during the procedure but this is not very common.